Market Radio Group is looking for a full-time on-air personality to host the morning show on the Skyrocket Sports radio station. Responsibilities include the performance of live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative; monitoring the music and commercial logs for the airshift; ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly; operating the control board; production work; personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
- Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills.
- Must have solid production skills with a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems such as Audio Vault and RCS Master Control.
- Knowledge of the format and the audience is required.
- Excellent on-air voice with a demonstrated track record required.
- Two or more years of on-air broadcast experience is required.
- Performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
- Preparing and researching for broadcast.
- Protecting the Station’s FCC license.
- Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the airshift.
- Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
- Operating the control board; production work.