Working from the inside out, it can be difficult to define who you are as a business. In order to appeal to your target audience, it requires a strong foundation in branding and precise messaging. Radio advertising can give you both.
What does branding mean? It means establishing an emotional connection to your audience, as well as a way to define who you are, and what you do. Simply put, branding is a way to communicate your image.Market Radio Group helps local and regional companies develop strong business identities and align messaging for powerful radio advertising strategies. Turn your great local business into a memorable local brand with increased loyalty.
What does your brand means to consumers? With radio branding, it’s less about the product and more about the feeling and connection associated with it. People care more about the sizzle of the steak they’re intending to cook versus the grill they have to buy in order to get it. Does that make sense?
Branding can be established through several different types of radio ads (known as spots) including:
- Sixty – a :60 spot
- Thirty – a :30 spot
- Fifteen – a :15 spot
- Ten (or Billboard) – a :10 spot usually including with a News or Weather Sponsorship
- Adlets – a :05 or :06 spot purchased as an entire day
- Sponsorship – a branded section of the on-air programming
- Promotion – an interactive buy to place products or services into listeners’ hands to drive engagement via a contest or giveaway
- Our team of radio advertising experts will comprehensively walk you through what your customized radio branding strategy would include across any of our stations or formats. Our company has six decades of experience with media and radio advertising and loves helping local businesses reach goals, grow, and become household names in the communities we serve.
Ready to get started? So are we. Get your business on the radio with Market Radio Group.