Market Radio Group is seeking reliable, conscientious individuals with superb prioritization and organizational skills to assist our Digital Sales Team in a Sales Assistant position.
- Assists Director of Digital Sales with correspondence, proposal creation and customization, recaps, tracking orders, and inputting insertion orders
- Provide weekly sales reports
- Coordinate details of sales promotions and sales projects
- Create recaps of sales promotions
- Respond to metrics and inventory avail requests
- Undertakes research and special projects at the direction of management
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management
- Customizes and prepares winning sales presentations.
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 or more years of work experience in a clerical or administrative position
- Advanced PowerPoint skills; proficiency in Excel
- Highly resourceful, quick learner with excellent problem-solving skills & ability to work well under pressure
- High attention to detail & organized
- Able to identify and communicate information for issues that require escalation
- Photoshop experience is a plus
- Prior broadcast or media experience in sales or significant radio internship experience a plus.