Market Radio Group is seeking an outgoing superstar to reign over our front desk operations at our premiere broadcast facility. Are you able to engage our contest winners and callers to feel our loyalty love? Can you keep it cool handling the phones while Rhi-Rhi and her entourage storm the lobby? Do you have a perma-smile that cannot be shaken and a genuine love of all things media? We need a BRAND AMBASSADOR who will set a positive, enthusiastic, and HIP vibe from the GET-GO. APPLY NOW, Mr/s PERSONALITY!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet clients and visitors in a professional manner.
- Answer phones and route calls to the proper personnel or take messages when required.
- Provide callers with information, such as the address, directions to the location, fax numbers, website information, and other related information.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail/overnight packages; post outgoing mail.
- Provide clerical support to various departments as needed.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
2+ years of prior receptionist experience is required. The position requires excellent phone etiquette as well as exceptional verbal communication skills. The ability to multi-task is required as is the ability to organize and manage workload. A professional appearance and punctuality is required. Knowledge of MS Office is preferred. High School Diploma or GED required.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, use hands, reach with hands/ arms and manipulate a switchboard and a computer keyboard. May occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. The job requires a majority of the workday to be spent sitting.